Recipe: Sweet Potato Fries
Nonstick cooking spray
1 large sweet potato, peeled
1/3 cup egg substitute
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Place an oven rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
3. Slice sweet potato into 1/2 inch thick fries and place in a medium bowl.
4. Pour egg substitute over the sweet potato fries and sprinkle nutmeg on top; toss until well coated.
5. Place the sweet potato fries on the baking sheet so that they do not touch.
6. Bake until the edges of the potatoes start to turn crispy and brown, about 25 minutes.
7. Remove fries and serve while hot!
Makes 2 servings. Per serving: Calories 109, Carbs 20g, Fiber 3g, Protein 5g, Total Fat 1g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 90mg.