Top Ten Signs Your A Triathlete on Independence Day!
10. Even with all the crazy drivers on the road, your still out there mashing the pedals.
9. Instead of backyard blongo ball, you spent six hours watching Tour De France coverage.
8. You deliberately used a blue swim cap, red helmet, and white visor in yesterday’s race.
7. Despite waiting until the last minute, you had no problem finding tofu burgers, low carb hamburger buns, light beer, and sugar free cupcakes at the grocery.
6. Your custom grill is made from a combination of ceramic and carbon fiber, and you just know its the lightest grill in your neighborhood.
5. Each burger has its own cooking timer made by Champion Chip….and your guests better turn them in after wards or ELSE.
4. You spent that “day off” from work on a 120 mile ride followed by a six mile run.
3. In the spirit of independence, you did a 5k naked fun run. Ironically, it was followed by a brief detention at the county jail.
2. You used nothing but apple pie flavor GU this weekend.
1. Before your run this morning, you put your hand to your heart, and listened to the Star Spangled Banner.