Top Ten Names For a Triathlete’s Dog
Well, I finally caved in. I’m now the proud owner a scruffy pup. In the past 12 hours, he has peed on the floor twice, crapped once, and let me sleep about 2 hours. Good thing I have 3 kids that have made me prepared for this….right.
I’m still in the process of finding a suitable name, especially since my wife says “Effin Dog” would be awkward to shout across a park. So, I got to thinking, I wonder what would be the best name for a tri dog. So, here are my Top Ten Names For a Triathlete’s Dog:
10. DQ -If he keeps crapping on my floor!
9. Zipp -If he becomes extraordinarily expensive
8. Sherpa -If he starts carrying my running shoes around
7. Queen-K -If he’s always hot and bothered
6. Garmin -If he helps me find my way out of Glacier Park
5. Quarq -If I keep inter-changing his collars
4. Aero -If I shave his legs
3. Pump -First name Leg.
2. Drafty -If he’s gassy
1. m-dog -If he comes with me to Coeur d’Alene or Arizona next year!