Top Ten Signs Your A Triathlete at Costco
If you shop at Costco, you probable know why this is a timely topic for the blog. Christmas time at Costco is like a demonstration in anarchy mixed with food samples. After my recent jaunt there for a simple bottle of wine turned into a Man Versus Wild episode, I couldn’t help but contemplate the Top Ten Signs Your A Triathlete at Costco (Or Sam’s Club if you prefer).
10. You wear your membership card on your ankle via a velcro strap.
9. Your shopping list is tattooed on your left forearm.
8. After grabbing a sample of bulk swiss cheese, you throw down the paper cup and shout out for HEED.
7. You have an entire palate of Power Bars in your cart.
6. Your goal is to finish your shopping run by the time your pizza is done in the deli.
5. Your shopping PR for a ten item list is 2:36:21.
4. Forgetting your debit card is what you refer to as a “mechanical.”
3. During the summer months, you make sure to visit the cold veggie room every 15 minutes.
2. Using the in-store bathroom is down right luxurious to you.
1. When it comes time to review your receipt on exiting, your tear it off your race belt and hand it to the checker.