Top Ten Signs A Triathlete is a Star Wars Fan
If your like me, you spent the latter half of Christmas Day watching the entire Star Wars Marathon. Understanding how Star Wars became a holiday event is as baffling as midi-chlorion counts. The only way I can figure is that there is snow in Empire, Cloud City is as white as Macy’s during the holidays, and there are lots of trees on Endor.
Anyway, who needs a reason, its Star Wars. After reading the twitter feed on the subject, seem like a lot of my fellow Ironman – Knights are Star Wars geeks. So, I bring you the top ten signs a triathlete is a Star Wars fan.
10. “Cantina Band” is on the workout play list.
9. Your goal is to finish an Ironman before the Dark Side comes.
8. Your bike is made of Carbonite.
7. When signing up for an Ironman, you listed your accomplishments as “made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs.”
6. You have used “the force” to get through the start of an Ironman swim.
5. You prefer Power Bars over Gels because they are more “Chewie.”
4. The race official is your father.
3. Your nickname for that you guy you ending up racing against every event is “The Fett.”
2. You refer to the time in your life before racing as “The reign of The Hutt.”
1. You gave your sister a big kiss on the mouth after finishing your last race.